La gazette de Canarticho Index du Forum

La gazette de Canarticho
Le forum du journal du pokeweb, vous y trouverez tout sur le journal! Bonne lecture!

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Malcom: Roma? I always wanted to go to Barcelona

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La gazette de Canarticho Index du Forum -> LE journal -> Le journal
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Piseth2981
Lecteur

Féminin Bélier (21mar-19avr) 狗 Chien

MessagePosté le: Ven 27 Juil - 07:22 (2018)    Sujet du message: Malcom: Roma? I always wanted to go to Barcelona Répondre en citant

He was set to join Roma, only for Barcelona to swoop in at the last minute, but Malcom has insisted sbo666 that he was always keen to join the Catalan club.The 21-year-old Brazilian was presented by the club in Portland on Thursday evening and he spoke of his journey to this point. "I always wanted to go to Barcelona," he said of the late drama concerning his move from Bordeaux."I was always calm. "My agents have been in charge of this whole issue. "It was an opportunity to play for Barcelona and here I will play with the best players in the world."I am very happy to be able to be at a team like this."It's very difficult to come to Barcelona, but I am going to give all I have to do a good job."I am very happy in my heart, I am realising a dream that I have had since childhood."Asked about his childhood idol Neymar, he talked about replicating the performances of the Blaugrana's previous Brazilian stars. "Neymar is my idol and I hope to follow in the same footsteps as him and the other good sbo666 footballers who have triumphed at Barcelona, like Ronaldinho," he said."[Lionel] Messi is a legend, the best player in the world. "I hope to learn a lot from him. "It will be a great experience to play with him."Discussing the kind of player he is, he spoke about his quickness. "I'm an atacker with speed and the capacity to beat players one on one," he said. "I also help with defending."Malcom flew out to the United States on Thursday to join his new teammates on their tour, ahead of his presentation. sbo666

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 27 Juil - 07:22 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La gazette de Canarticho Index du Forum -> LE journal -> Le journal Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation